Trust me, I’m an Excel expert 🙂
You can really improve your Excel knowledge and skills here at how2excel by reading my blog and using my videos and downloads to learn valuable best practice techniques as well as tips and tricks. I have developed this content based upon my many years of experience with Excel, notably in business environments, and it is therefore very practice-oriented.
- 21 years’ experience with Deloitte in Germany and England and since 2015 as a successful freelancer
– Business modelling: Development of numerous flexible planning, controlling and financing models in dynamic environments for clients in various industries
– Model reviews: Examination of numerous complex models and identification of errors and potential for improvement
– Data analytics: Performance of data analyses and identification of new insights for business optimisation
– Excel training courses: Development and carrying out of Excel courses including data preparation and analysis workshops, development of macros and business modelling
- Two years’ experience as Bank Controller at American Express
- Two years’ experience as Financial Controller in the tourism industry
Professional training and further education
- Chartered Accountant of England and Wales (similar to Wirtschaftsprüfer in Germany)
- SAP finance module certified
- Participation in several data analytics courses and congresses
- Honours degree in physics (University of Southampton)
Also visit my consulting website www.knott-consulting.de.