Trust me, I’m an Excel expert 🙂
I have developed the content on this website based upon my many years of experience with Excel, notably in business environments (see below). It is therefore both tried-and-tested and practical.
I have also written a practical how2excel book so you can learn how to excel at creating reliable, user-friendly spreadsheets.
- 21 years’ experience with Deloitte in Germany and England and since 2015 as a successful freelancer
– Business modelling: I have developed numerous flexible planning, controlling and financing models and tools for clients in various industries
– Model reviews: I have reviewed numerous complex models, identified many errors and made suggestions for improving model flexibility and user-friendliness
– Data analytics: I have analysed many data sets and identified many valuable insights for business improvement
– Excel training courses: I have developed and carried out many Excel courses including data preparation and analysis workshops, business modelling as well as development of macros to automate tasks
- Two years’ experience as Bank Controller at American Express
- Two years’ experience as Financial Controller in the tourism industry
Professional training and further education
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- SAP finance module certified
- Participation in several data analytics courses and congresses
- Honours degree in physics (University of Southampton)
Also visit my consulting website www.knott-consulting.de.